VHT SP145 Gloss Engine Clear Coat High Temp 11 oz
VHT 550°F (288°C) Engine Enamels"! are available in a wide range of colors, including exact match factory colors. All colors have excellent durability and superior heat and chemical resistance. They are specially formulated to withstand corrosion, rust, salt spray, chemicals and additives of today s gasoline blends and degreasers. VHT 550°F (288°C) Engine Enamels"! are a unique blend of urethane and ceramic resins, which produce a tough and long-lasting finish for engines, engine accessories or wherever a tough durable heat or chemical resistant finish is needed.
- Temperature: 550°F (288°C)
- Applications: Headers, Engine Blocks, Starters, Brackets, Water Pumps, Valve Cover, Transmissions, Differential Covers
- Finish: Flat, Satin, Gloss and Metallic
- Dry Time: Dries to the touch in 30 mins. Dries thoroughly overnight.
- Curing Engine Enamel
- VHT Engine Enamel only attains its unique properties after correct curing.
- Bake at 200°F (93°C) for 20 minutes.
- The inherent heat of engine operation will also accomplish curing.