1 Shot Polar White - 103L-QP
1 Shot Lettering Enamels are oil based high gloss enamels for interior and exterior use on metals wood and glass; and have been the benchmark in lettering enamels for over 50 years. Excellent flow characteristics single stroke coverage and vibrant durability are just a few of the reasons 1 Shot Lettering Enamels remain the favorite of pinstripers and sign painters alike. With their infinate color bledabilty and a full line of reducers and hardeners it's no wonder 1 Shot Lettering Enamels are used by more sign and graphics professionals than any other brand.
It is always advisable to test this and all paint products on a scrap "test panel" when using.
VOC Regulated Product
• LIMITATIONS: Best results including drying times will be acheived when temperature is above 65 F Not recommended for use in temperatures below 50 F
• APPLICATION: BRUSH ROLLER SPRAY or AIRBRUSH
• MIXING: Stir thoroughly. Strain prior to spray application.
• THINNING: Reduce with 1Shot Reducers specifically engineered to be used with !Shot Lettering Enamels.
• DRYING: Normally dry to the touch in 2 - 5 hours: to handle in 8 - 12 hours. Recoat in 12 - 16 hours.
• CLEANUP: Clean application equipment with 1 Shot Brush Conditioner and Cleaner.
• SAFETY: This and all 1 Shot and Chromatic products are intended for professional use. It is not intended to be used in or around residential households. See Warning and Caution statements on label. For health and safety considerations consult the current Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.