1 Kit - VHT - Real Orange Caliper Drum Paint ESW362, SP118, SP730, SP733
VHT Caliper Paint
VHT Brake, Caliper. Drum & Rotor Coatings have been specifically designed for the custom detailing of brake components. It is heat resistant to 900°F (482°C) and will not chip, crack, fade or rust even under extremes of operation or road and weather conditions. It is easy to apply, dries quickly and is remarkably resistant. Careful preparation is essential.
- Temperature: 900°F (482°C)
- Applications: Brake Calipers, Rotors, Brake Drums
- Finish: Gloss
- Dry Time: Dries to touch in 30 mins. Dries thoroughly overnight.
- Curing Caliper Paint
VHT Caliper Paint only attains its unique properties after correct curing.
- Bake at 200°F (93°C) for 1 hour.
- The inherent heat of braking operation will also accomplish curing.
- Coating System
VHT provides a multi-high performance coating system for the ultimate in protection and quality.
This KIT includes prep, primer, paint and clear coat.
- Prep - Kleanstrip Prep All Wax & Grease Remover ESW362
- Primer - High Temp Primer SP118
- Caliper Color - Real Orange SP733
- Finish - Gloss Clear SP730